TB1207C Liquid Gasket
- Silicone rubber based; Reddish Brown
- Temperature Range of -50ºC to +230ºC.
- Increases its strength in the course of hardening.
- Automatically at room temperature when reacting with the moisture in the air.
- Highly resistant to heat, cold, weather, and has excellent electric insulation.
- It is solvent-less so little shrinkage occurs.
- Suitable for sealing comparatively large clearances.
- For sealing screw thread of stainless steel pipes. Ideal for sealing gaps in turbines, flanges, other areas where resistance to high temperature is required.
100 grams/ tube
To inquire about other products, please click here.